CARE SHEET FOR LATEX CLOTHES
1. keep the garment out of light in a light-tight cover when storing the garment.
2. Keep the garment polished when stored as it will prolong the life of the garment
3. Wash with a mild soap like soft shampoo. (detergent free ).
4. Rinse thoroughly and allow to drip dry or shower down and drip-dry.
5. Then polish with a soft (lint-free) cloth such as a jay-cloth. Coat the garment with the polish and allow to dry. Do not rub the polish in or it may remove the shiny surface.
6. You may use Rubbersilk silicone oil; a few drops applied to a garment. When using this product do not apply talc as this will cause streaking. This is particularly good for semi-transparent latex.
7. Keep light colours separate or they may pick up marks.
8. Do not touch metal like gold,copper or bronze (including jewelry) and then touch latex when wearing light colours because it may cause staining which is permanent.
9. Do not use baby oil as this may damage the latex.
Polish available: 125ml bottle £10