Fashion show at Rubbercult.
- Ectomorph launched some new styles at Rubbercult on May 4th at a fantastic venue MaryJanes in EC3. Though the venue was difficult to present a fashion show we decided to make the most of the staircase and have the models walk through the crowds similar to the way in which department stores stage fashion shows. The models reflected our customer profile: maid's , larger women, older women , scene celebrities as well as young girls.
- Ectomorph received another commission to make a set of pillow cases, duvet cover and fitted sheet for a client's bedroom. It turned out rather well and may now be offered as a standard accessory items. The items are stitched and so differentiate themselves from the many glued versions on offer.
- Just made my first latex Burkha for a customer. It was a challenge but i think worked out rather well. The customer wanted it made with the shiny side in and matt side visible , hence the dull appearance. Not the kind of thing EctoMorph normally does butit was great to do something different and the stitching on the seams give it our trademark look. The item is for personal use only and so won't been seen out in public
Ella Kros visits London and models latex
- On her recent visit to London Ella Kros stepped into Matt Christie's studio and shot a series of photographs wearing EctoMorph Latex. Her tiny frame was perfect for the short dresses and she was the inspiration behind the new military dress as military was her preferred choice of style Krystina had to design a new dress for the occasion.
Mach2 Fashion Show in Leicestershire
- Cynth Icorn was EctoMorph's model at Mach2 Autumn 2012 in Leicestershire. Boundaries were broken with elements of cross-dressing hitherto frowned upon openly flaunted and enjoyed . Synth too innocently wore her masks to the pre-dinner get-together another sacred rule transgressed. Her bombastic style was a great addition to the normally low-key atmosphere at Mach2. The event was a great success and leap forward. Photographs taken by FetishClubPix
Amsterdam Video of Fashion Show
- See all the lovely girls modelling EctoMorph:Ella Kros, Ellegy Ellem, Milla Vie,Noise Noire, Señorita Pepita, Yolinda Vixen, Aurore Petite Sukub, Psylocke and Ramsesa Eros.
Fashion show at Dominatrix in Amsterdam.
- Met lots of fabulous models and people at the Dominatrix spectacular event in November in Amsterdam. Had the honour of model Sister Sinister walk down the catwalk for EctoMorph. She was the winner of the European Model 2012 that same evening. Other models who were first time EctoMorph representatives were: Ella Kros, Ellegy Ellem, Milla Vie,Noise Noire, Señorita Pepita, Yolinda Vixen, Aurore Petite Sukub, Psylocke and Ramsesa Eros. And all had their outfits beautifully shot by jacco ( cojac-photography.com)as seen below:
Factory backdrop for Latex
- Shot some new styles in an abandoned factory in suburban north London on a crisp Autumn day with two lovely red-headed girls. one with a slight resemblance to Mary Portas Queen of Shops. Both were delightful and showed off the new lines beautifully. A new pale blue trench coat worn over the classic EctoMorph high waisted pants superbly modelled by Sara Scarlet whose legs seemed to go on forever. Sophia St. Villier looked amazing in the red Riding Jacket and pink Skating dress. Another vintage session in a remarkable London Location.
Received this lovely photo from a couple who finally replaced an EctoMorph jacket after 10 years. A testament to EctoMorph"s durability and quality!
Latex Shoot in an Urban setting in High Barnet
- Shot some new and revamped latex clothes in a run down old factory which provided a great contrast to the polished latex. We used two redheads with very different looks to show off the versatility of latex.
Model: Sara Scarlet Photo: Darren Birkin
Cynth in Soho at Patrick Cox's Cake Shop
Cynth took a trip to Soho dressed in latex to gauge the reaction of passers-by. Few seemed perturbed by her appearance. Many enjoyed her visual display.
Raynor Terror photographed by Mendoza
- Another two little images put together in Mendoza's studio using a very versatile model Raynor Terror.
Posing outside the Houses of Parliament and the Lloyds Building
- Darren Birkin, Stephanie and myself used the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames and the Lloyds building as a backdrop for my business inspired suit. It was a freezing cold day , but with all location shots one takes a chance and hope that the weather will be on our side. Stephanie was fantastic and didn't complain at all. She was stealthily photographed by tourists and stood in a corridor of wind whilst Darren photographed her in two locations fabulous London Landmarks.
Rubber in the desert
- Mike recently ordered a safari suit in sand coloured latex to wear on his holiday in Egypt. The outfit looked great. It was made with the matt side out and according to him" the only way to keep cool was to take loads of water and get soaked about every 5 minutes !....................
"I also wore the sand trousers all round the city on 2 separate occasions... and the black thin ones to a top restaurant for a very expensive evening meal. The thin black pants look EXACTLY like classic Armani silk pants, which we saw and photographed on a model in the Emporio Armani shop in Caesars palace .
So yes, more reserved blokes can definitely wear reverse rubber anywhere."
I thought it was very brave of him to wear latex in the blazing heat...........
Roxy on HMS President
- Roxy looking spectacular wearing a new Ectomorph creation that was a suggested design. It was a great evening on HMS President where the river Thames provided the perfect backdrop for images. Roxy is a long-standing Ectomorph subscriber who has lots of ideas about clothing and a particular penchant for clothing made from shower curtains.
photo by Tony Betts
- A last minute change of location from London Landmarks to a fabulous indoor location turned what could have been a disastrous scenario into a positive outcome. The model at the 10th hour decided it was too cold to shoot outside in latex and so an indoor location, other than a studio, had to be found. A house in central London provided the perfect backdrop for the new pastel shaded Ectomorph designs plus one MUST HAVE black tutu. Where would latex be without our little black numbers?
Shots by Grant Ibtasama Maasruuq. Model June October. Hair & Make-up : Goshka. Lighting Mark Benson.
Juliette October shot Ectomorph Latex by Mendoza
- Juliette October borrowed some Ectomorph clothes and came back with a great portfolio of shots by Mendoza.
Gothic Fetish Images by Iroltha
- Sharuzen shot some EctoMorph clothing wearing the clothes herself. She is a tattoo artist by profession but also an excellent photographer and model with the most amazing Rapunzel-length hair.
Keital Shoots a Sketch
- Keital Shot a Bond -Style Scenario with Anita De_bausch and Gemini Rayne. The scenario has retro overtones , it was shot on a thirties set with the girls having great fun sending-up the whole idea of a kidnap and hold-up .
Mach2 15th Anniversary Bash
- Mach2 celebrated their 15th Anniversary weekend at Horwood House in Buckinghamshire in a beautiful house and location, the perfect setting for a fetish fashion event that included a dinner and dance, mask parade and fashion show. The fashion show was splendidly graced by models and members who showed off my new designs in their customary idiosyncratic fashion. Boundaries were extended this year by a competition for the best mask. There was also the sneaky wearing of elevated heels by a few male members another extension of the dress codes which in previous years was frowned upon!
The event was magnificently captured by Keital who has now been appointed Chairman as well as Magazine editor,just as well he is retired!
A Fetish Night out
- A satisfied customer Vampire Kitty sent me some lovely pictures of her having fun at various nightclubs wearing EctoMorph in her own inimitable way.
pic by Janfetishclubpix2011
post production Rachel May
pic by Janfetishclubpix2011 post production Rachel May Model Dirtydollbaby
Grant Ibtasama Masruuq shots of Latex with animals
- Grant took some fantastic shots of Belinda Anthony, Eileen Daly and Sue scadding in a studio in Essex using a beautiful female lion. Jules of Ghoulia's Peculiars provided some of her magical wigs and Mark Benson set the scene with his excellent lighting.
Grant Davis Shoot of Latex Wedding Dress
- Grant Davis professionally known as Grant - Ibtasama Masruuq meaning stolen smile is the preferred name that he goes under when publishing his photographs. His work is informed by a anti-conformist rebellious streak developed in childhood and early adult life, as a result of personal experiences. It is in opposition to him becoming a photographer that he brings out in his latex inspired work. There are many biblical references, characters like Eve the fallen one and the Scarlet Whore of Babylon. All the sessions start as an idea with specific references and they are then visualised. For instance the white latex bridal picture had gun references, a play on the shotgun wedding. They were part of a series of images that he is developing for an exhibition that will have latex /fetish themes. He likes using strong images of women, with what he feels is a seductive look, and so has a perfect affinity with the fetish world.
For me he is a perfect working companion because he likes to use "conventional" garments like the wedding dress whose conformism is inverted by the fact that they are made in latex and photographed in a quirky way. My clients are a lot of people who like to wear their latex in the privacy of their own home and therefore may have loosish clothes like shirts, track suits , catsuits , dressing gowns, for men and swishy long dresses and fifties dirndl skirts for women as well as the fashion range. I also sell to a lot of women who are not standard size 10 and they get put off by the skinny model that dominates in fetish related images. I have started using a lot of unconventional models to bring an element of "street" and "individual" to the fetish woman. What was so fantastic for me about Rayna Terror apart from her being so beautiful is the fact that she has a fuller figure and is not 6ft tall. Fashion , in general, needs to be more aware of 'real' people , the people that actually buy the clothes rather than idealized types.
Mark Perry Shoot with Sharuzen
- Planned a shoot in a public park in August with Mark Perry and Sharuzen. Sharuzen is a Slovakian model, who also works as a Tatooist and photographer. She has the most amazing Rapunzel-like long hair which looks stunning in photographs. And being a photographer too needs no direction, she is a natural!
Rain was predicted and it pored but this added to the drama of the photographs that was so well captured by Mark. Unfortunately our time there was curtailed by the head honcho who objected to our presence as we did not have permission and had not paid to use this public place. It seems no one can use our public spaces anymore without paying vast sums. But i hope you agree what we captured was worth the trouble we got into. We then finished the shoot in another location without being evicted but that was more luck than plan.The shoot launched my new pinstripe styles.
Magda Shoot with Jac Depczyk
- Shot mainly in Jac's studio, but also managed to squeeze in some great outdoor shots outside a Church door in Islington. Magda loved wearing the clothes. so much she took one of the outfits home with her to Paris. Magda travels all over the world modeling often to her native country Spain.
Delapidated Mansion in Surrey
- Recently Krystina went to Sunny Surbiton to do a shoot of new garments with Mark Perry whose idea it was to shoot an american model Deanne along with make-up artist Leanne in a fabulous dilapidated house that acted as the perfect backdrop for spanking new rubber clothes freshly polished in a dank, dirty, dark abandoned formerly palatial mansion. It was freezing inside for
poor Deanne and as all rubber wearers will know latex accentuates the temperature of the ambient setting. She was a great sport, shivering between takes!
Girls from Toulouse Shoot
- A new direction for Ectomorph is to use unconventional models, novices and girls who are a little larger than the standard size 10. Hope you like them.
The first was shot by Jac Depczyk using two really fun goth-looking girls from Toulouse, Bloody and Lili who were very dynamic to work with. They had their own circus inspired costumes which were shot in conjunction with EctoMorph outfits in a studio setting. Neither had worn latex before and were amazed at the transformative effect on their body image by wearing the stuff! But i hear they are too shy to put the images on their Facebook pages!
Balloon Shoot of Amy "Synth" by Hayley Kirton
- A shoot has just been published in the online magazine sublimerush of Amy"Synth" who made the radical decision to shave her head. We met through a mutual friend and she decided to borrow some clothes for a shoot she did themed with balloons because of their use of very fine latex. Amy is still studying.